Designed as an alternative to the traditional coach screw mainly used for timber to timber applications. Coated with a patented multi-layer corrosion resistant plating to withstand 1,000 hours salt spray test, this screw is ideal for external applications.
• Hex head countersunk with a fixed washer
• Long lasting plating withstands up to 1,000 hours salt spray resistance in accordance to BS EN 9227:2012
• Patented lubrication, designed to enhance screw insertion time and provides greater resistance to corrosion
• Helix shank for removing debris and to improve clamping
• 50° deep single thread to provide a secure fixing with high pull-out resistance
• Single slash point to reduce torque and the risk of timber splitting at low edge distance
• 25° sharp point and si
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Autumn & Winter Essentials
At CTS we stock everything you need to get you through the colder months from fuels such as gas, coal, logs, kindling to insulation, heaters, batteries, lighting, clothing, rock salt, sandbags, de-icer and much much more!
Free Local Delivery or Pickup
We offer free local delivery within a 10 mile radius of our Pulham Market store on all orders of £20.00 and over. Alternatively, you can select our free Local Pickup service.